Bhagavad Gita 5.23
- A vedic approach in understanding the origin and dynamics of Anger and its consequences on body, mind and behavior.
- Various ways of handling anger and their symptoms, and exploring our own style of reactions.
- Reasons to control and manage anger for avoiding worsening the conflicts and wasting our time and energy.
- how to resolve repressed anger, constructively handle anger by transforming into assertiveness.
- Learn various physical, mental, intellectual and spiritual techniques for conquest of Anger.